Gregory A. CadeShow Phone Number
3529 7th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222
Alt. Phone: 205-328-9200
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C.
With attorneys licensed to practice in Alabama, Georgia, Texas and the District of Columbia, Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. (“ELG”) is a plaintiff litigation firm dedicated to defending the rights of individuals and communities whose health and environment have been harmed by toxic substances. Over the past years, our success has resulted from following a few basic principles that plaintiff law firms in the area of toxic and environmental torts must consider:
We invite you to enter our website to become more familiar with our firm, our faces, and our philosophy.
- We focus on environmental and toxic torts.
- We employ qualified attorneys, some of which have a scientific education and a background in environmental litigation.
- We meticulously review environmental and regulatory records to reach an opinion consistent with what can be proven by our experts.
- We use comprehensive screening forms and techniques designed by a collaboration of attorneys and experts to get the details of any case before acceptance.
- We thoroughly evaluate each case prior to filing.
- We understand that funding these cases is essential, so we carefully analyze the financial investments associated with environmental cases.
- Our experts are nationally recognized
- We strategically assign staff members to each compenent of a case allowing us to capitalize on years of experience in case and client management.
Birmingham, Al Personal Injury Lawyer