Stephen (Sami) B. Mashney
Stephen (Sami) B. Mashney was born on July 4, 1956 and lives and works in Anaheim. This is the story of his professional life:
1. 1980: Stephen received his Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from the University of Florida, in Gainesville, Florida. Stephen was licensed and worked as a pharmacist when he quickly realized that pharmacy was not challenging enough for him.
2. 1988: Stephen enrolled in a 4-year law school program at San Francisco Law School in San Francisco while working as a full-time pharmacist.
3. 1992: Stephen received his Doctorate of Jurisprudence (J.D. or Law Degree) from San Francisco Law School.
4. 1993: Stephen passed the California Bar examination on his first attempt and was admitted to practice law in California.
5. 1994: Stephen founded Mashney Law Offices.
Since 1994, Stephen's firm handled cases in various California courts. His cases encompassed matters involving medical malpractice, personal injury, automobile accidents, wrongful death, products' liability, workers' compensation, civil litigation, criminal defense, bankruptcy, immigration, business, and contracts.
In addition to the aforementioned, Stephen has been active in professional, civic, charitable organizations including:
1. The Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
2. Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
3. Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
4. Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
5. Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
Stephen has written various articles in professional and other publications.
Sami enjoys spending quality time with his wife and two children, reading and writing, public speaking, mentoring and tutoring students, motivating others, and charitable and educational work.