Robert BohmShow Phone Number
2141 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Bohm & Jones, P.C.
Bohm & Jones, P.C.
Please Call: 602-840-8787
Robert has spent his entire legal career advocating professionally and personally for the public good by promoting personal responsibility, corporate responsibility, and by a safeguarding the rights of individuals and their families. He is a past president of the Red Means Stop Coalition, a current board member and Vice-President of the Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association. He was appointed by the Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano to serve as a member of the Governor's Advisory Council on Spinal and Head Injuries, where he serves as Vice-Chair of the Council. He has spent his entire legal career seeking to obtain justice for his clients through the Arizona and United States Courts, which makeup the world's finest legal system.
Robert has been practicing law in Arizona since 1978. He has represented thousands of Arizonans in legal matters ranging from criminal law to personal injury law. Since 1992 he has been certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a Specialist in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation. Robert has served as President of the Arizona Association for Justice, and also served that organization as chair of both its Continuing Legal Education Committee and its Legislative Committee. He has served on the Arizona Association for Justice Board of Directors since 1991. He is a member of the Law Schools Committee of the American Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice in all Arizona state courts, the United States District Court for Arizona, before the 9th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, and before the United States Supreme Court.
His peers have given him the highest rating of "av" from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the world's largest lawyer rating service. He has been selected as an Arizona "Super Lawyer" by Southwest Super Lawyers Magazine for each of the two years that this honor has been bestowed. This annual publication identifies the top 5% of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers and through independent research. Robert has also been inducted as a member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The MDAF is an organization recognized as the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. Only attorneys who have won million dollar and multi-million verdicts and settlements for their clients are inducted into these organizations. MDAF was founded in 1993 and includes many of the top trial lawyers in the country among its 3,000 members. Certification by the MDAF provides recognition of the skills, experience, and accomplishments of only lawyers who have obtained settlements or verdicts in excess of $2,000,000.00. It also establishes a national network of highly experienced colleagues who engage in information exchange, assistance, and professional referral.
Since 1983, Robert has limited his practice to the representation of people injured through the negligence of others, including in motor vehicle collisions, while on the property of others, through defective products, as well as those who have been harmed by their own insurance companies. He has represented thousands of Arizonans who have been injured by the misconduct of others. On behalf of his clients he has collected millions of dollars from large insurance companies, major corporations, and numerous others who have caused harm to those clients.
- 50% Trip & Fall
- 20% Wrongful Death
- 20% Drunk Driver Collisions
- 5% Automobile & Trucking Collisions
- 5% Plaintiffs Personal Injury
- Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, State Bar of Arizona, 1992
- Arizona, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona, 1977
- Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, Illinois, 1969
- "AV" Rated Martindale-Hubbell
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Southwest Super Lawyers, 2007 - Present
- Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Vice-President & Board Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, 2000 - 2001
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, 1991 - Present
- Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice
- Member, Law Schools Committee
- Red Means Stop Coalition
- Past President
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association - Vice Pres., 2003 - Present
- Governor's Council on Spinal and Head Injuries - Vice Chair, 2005 - Present
- Red Means Stop Coalition, 2001 - Present
- Arizona Osteopathic Charities
Please Call: 602-840-8787
Phoenix AZ Personal Injury Lawyer