Serving Clients Throughout The Chicago Metro Area And Collar Counties
Petti Murphy & Associates is a group of professional lawyers driven by two successful litigators, its partners, Ed Petti and Tom Murphy, offering more than 50 years of trial, corporate and business experience. From offices in Geneva and Orland Park, Illinois, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout the Greater Chicago metro area and northern Illinois.
Sophisticated Representation, Personalized Client Service
Our clients benefit from the skills and experience of lawyers and staff who have earned professional recognition for integrity, clear communication and a focus on quality legal representation. We are proud to offer "big city" legal counsel in a small, suburban law firm setting. Our high level of personal, individualized attention is the result of taking the time to understand your concerns; then taking prompt action, always with your best interest in mind.
Please Call : 630-232-9303
Our focus includes:
- Business law, corporate startups and litigation services: We provide a full range of services for individuals starting a business and corporate clients needing help with contracts, transactions and litigation services. Though we represent large national and international corporate businesses from time to time, we place a special focus on meeting the needs of the small-business owner and operator. We currently represent more than 50 small business corporations in metropolitan Chicago.
- Construction law: Mechanic's liens and collection remedies; construction defect and contract default litigation; and homeowner repair and remodeling protection.
- Debt relief and bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer and small business bankruptcy relief, also Chapter 11 business reorganizations, and adversary litigation in the bankruptcy court.
- Divorce and family law: Experienced representation for marital dissolution, including property division, custody and support obligations, visitation rights, and all other matters relating to family law, as well as preparation and enforcement of marital dissolution agreements and prenuptial agreements.
- Personal injury claims: Vigorous and effective representation for individuals incurring serious personal injuries arising out of vehicular accidents, wrongful death, medical and engineering malpractice, dog bites, birth injuries and other wrongfully caused personal injury.
- Professional malpractice: Knowledgeable and relentless representation for serious injuries and wrongful death arising from hospital or doctor's negligence. Our professional malpractice has also brought substantial awards arising from engineering and architectural malpractice.
- Employment injustices: Experienced representation for: wrongful employment termination; enforcement and defense of covenants-not-to-compete; preparation and litigation for severance agreements; sexual harassment and other human rights violations; and unemployment compensation claims and defenses.
- Wills, trusts and probate: We also help individuals and families meet their estate planning needs that include wills, living trusts, and family trusts, as well as representation in probate court following the death of a loved one.
We could not be successful without the professional contributions of associate attorney Matthew D. Robinson and an exceptional office staff, including paralegals Erin Hatzis and Lindsay Wilma, both of whom have earned certified approval by the American Bar Association (ABA).
Experience Of A Downtown Chicago Law Firm — In A Friendly Suburban Office
We offer the advantage of senior partners Edgar Petti and Thomas Murphy, who have held positions as corporate legal counsel for Fortune 500 companies, and have served as lead counsel in numerous business and corporate disputes in court proceedings in the state courts of Illinois, the federal courts in northern Illinois, and courts in other jurisdictions across the nation. Contact us to arrange an initial consultation with one of our senior attorneys today.
Please Call : 630-232-9303